Friday, May 20, 2011

Cake Topper!


I keep getting all my online wedding purchases in the mail and the other day I got our cake topper. It was a little weird to get a big 'M' in the mail knowing that will soon be my new name! I ordered in online and got it for a steal only about 10 bucks! It's got a gold tint which will match my cake perfect. Ryan and I went cake tasting over Easter and picked out a 3 tier wedding cake. It will be white cake with a almond butter frosting with chocolate fondant on top and fake leaves draped down from the top. We're also having sheet cakes too for our guests. I didn't want to spend 1/3 of my budget on cake so this was an affordable way to have lots of cake for everyone.
We have Ryan's cousins wedding this weekend and I'm pretty excited! Plus, as Ryan says we can see how his family acts at a wedding before our big day! haha
Until next time-much love!

1 comment: