Monday, November 14, 2011

The American Dream!

The American Dream--it's something we all grow up hearing about but achieving it can be difficult.  Ryan and I are in the process of starting to look for houses-I just love this painting which looks like the most perfect house! Although I'm sure we won't be moving into a home like this it's good to have dreams right?  We are meeting with our Realtors tonight-I think we are very lucky because the couple we're using have known Ryan since he was in High School.  Their son was an Usher in our wedding just a month ago, so it's nice to know we'll have them on our side :)  Now that we're pre-approved for a home loan we can start looking at homes in our price range.  When I've looked a few websites it's scary to say the least to think you can afford something like your parents have....I'm used to renting small houses and apartments so this is new ground!  Home ownership is an exciting thought but also one I'm taking really seriously-I'll be doing my homework on the best areas, schools, and homes in Lincoln.  Here's to one day saying The Moore's are "living" the American Dream!                                 






1 comment:

  1. You're in luck! There's one about 5 houses down the street from us that just went up. The other two I told Ryan about sold within a week of me talking about them! Hurry, we need neighbors to hang with!

    ReplyDelete