Thursday, July 7, 2011

Wedding Invites: CHECK!

INVITES!
After several long days and some help from the good old Maid Of Honor (Ashley Jo Costanzo) I've finished all 200 invites!  I of course wanted to save money so I bought the kits at Target for $20 bucks for 50 and designed and printed my own at home.  I never thought it would be such a process stuffing all of them and addressing them individually.  I wanted the front to look nice, so I used a calligraphy pen and tried to use my best handwriting on each one.  However, I think towards the end of the alphabet my penmanship started to suffer.  At least they are all done and will be mailed out next week.  I can't believe the wedding is only 3 months away!!!  I'm also excited for this weekend, I'm going home to Des Moines to meet up with some of my lovely bridesmaids.  Maybe we can bang out some more wedding items over the weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment